Dr. Gayle Roset is an experienced and accomplished dentist that you can trust. Dr. Roset graduated from Boston University with a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and a Minor in Biology. After completing his undergraduate degree he attended The University of Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco in 1980. Practicing both general and cosmetic dentistry his career has been filled with service and helping his patients gain confidence through their smiles.
Along with the accomplishments highlighted below, he is also a Second Degree Black Belt in martial arts at Park’s Martial Arts Academy. We are excited to have Dr. Roset working with us and we look forward to meeting all of his wonderful patients in our office here at Bridge Creek Dental.
Here are just a few of the amazing highlights from Dr. Roset’s career so far:
- Past President of the Montana Dental Association
- Past President of the Montana Oral Health Foundation
- Clinical Researcher for Oregon Health Sciences University
- Clinical Researcher for the University of Washington School of Dentistry
- ADA Clinical Evaluator for Dental Products